Align Projects bring together a team of management professionals with a singular, focussed vision to provide specialist project management services to the aged care and retirement living sectors. Our vision is to align with your needs and deliver your outcomes. No project is too small or too complex for us to deliver.
What we do
We are a specialist aged care and retirement living project management and advisory firm. We align with our clients to deliver their property solutions.
Align Projects provides our clients with an array of services including:
- Acquisition and Due Diligence
- Design & Approval Management
- Project Management
- Superintendency and Contract Administration
- Property Advisory
Who we work with
We work with providers and property professionals in the aged care industry who face the challenge of maximising their investment capital to deliver on their corporate property requirements. Align Projects delivers an array of project types including new buildings, refurbishments and disposal programmes.
As well as aged care and retirement we also work across a broad range of sectors including: residential, not for profit community service, institutional, commercial and industrial projects.
Our values define everything we do. From the manner in which we engage with clients and stakeholders, through to the methodologies we employ and the way we deliver success to our clients.
The values that form the basis of our business are:
- Client focus;
- Collaboration and innovation;
- Integrity and honesty.
To provide our clients with:
- A specialist team with demonstrated ability and relevant experience to successfully meet your project objectives and deadlines;
- Senior management involvement with your project;
- A high degree of flexibility to respond to your specific needs;
- An emphasis on understanding your business objectives;
- Project team members who are experienced and qualified in their relevant disciplines and collectively work to meet your objectives through open communication;
- Project teams which are results-driven and solution-oriented, and have worked successfully on similar projects;
- The seamless integration of key disciplines within our project teams; and
- Long-term working relationships.